Last semester was rough for Megan. But wiser now from experience, she gives some tips on how to reduce stress and stay on track with her assignments by starting the semester off right!
- Show respect.
- Express differences of opinion in a respectful and rational way.
- Maintain an environment of constructive criticism when commenting on the work of other students.
- Avoid bringing up irrelevant topics when involved in group discussions or other collaborative activities.
Students should not:
- Show disrespect for the instructor or other students in the class
- Send messages or comments that are threatening, harassing, or offensive
- Use inappropriate or offensive language
- Convey a hostile or confrontational tone
- Use all UPPERCASE in their messages—this is the equivalent of shouting
Canvas Support Information
If you have any difficulty with Canvas, please call the Support Desk. A support specialist dedicated to your success is available to you and can be contacted by phone, email, chat or in person. Visit the UVU Support page for contact information.
Office of Teaching & Learning Disclaimer
UVU online courses are not independent study and will have due dates throughout the semester. Students will only have access to submit online materials during the registered term. Materials contained in this course may be protected by copyright law. It is recommended that students keep a copy of all work in the event that an assignment is lost.